Thursday, September 11, 2014

Brendan's Progress from End of July 2014 to the Beginning of September 2014-2 years old(28 months old)

   
           I honestly can't believe I am so far behind on blogging about Brendan's progress. But I am happy to report that overall he is doing great. He is making progress everyday! Life for the Schroeder's have just been extremely CRAZY! With Haley starting 2nd grade and all her after school activities has been a big adjustment. The homework she has been getting so far is completely overwhelming for me. But we are finally getting into a routine. Wedding season has arrived so I am back to working again. Taking most of the summer off was nice but time to get back to work on the weekends. As most of you know I have also started selling IT Works products. I am extremely passionate about this company. I LOVE all the products myself so I wanted to start selling them so my family and friends can enjoy them too. My goal was just to make an extra $200 or $300 a month but I have to tell you I passed that up in just under month and a half with the company. I now make a lot more in only being with the company for 3 months. The best part is I can do it all when the kids go to bed. It doesn't take anytime away from my crazy schedule during the day. This company is changing our lives and giving us the opportunity to add more therapy for Brendan. Thank you to all our family and friends who are helping me get my business going. Visit www.wraptogetfit.com and join my team if you are interested in making any extra money.
               This is Brendan at his cousin's birthday party at Pump it Up. He has no fear!
This is Brendan;s new favorite gesture he puts his finger by his mouth and says,"hmm" when he hears or is asked a question. It is so funny!


          Brendan has been doing amazing during therapy. He is mastering so much of his program that his therapist can't even keep up with him. My little man has a personality that will brighten your day. He makes me laugh 99% of the day. He is starting to imitate words however they are so random and sometimes are only a onetime thing. With his additional diagnoses of Apraxia it is really challenging for him to talk. But he is working so hard everyday to beat this. I mean I just can't express how proud of him I am. I know I have said it so many times but he is the hardest working 2 year old! I couldn't be a more proud MOM! Of course we have had our days that the last couple months that have been physical and mentally exhaust me but it is so worth it.

This is by far one of my favorite videos Brendan saying, "My Turn" for the first time
I have watched this video 50 times!!!!


Brendan Loved looking at Toys in a magazine



Brendan and Haley playing at the splash pad


     
Brendan is now learning to using his PECS cards on a sentence strip. So he is communicating with his pictures in a sentence!

Brendan mastering sorting!


     I am working really hard to make our 2nd annual Autism Speaks walk a success. Raising money and awareness is so important for Brendan's future. We would for you all to join us and walk on October 26th at 9:30am at Tempe Beach Park.  Please message me and I will give you more details.


No comments: